Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Find the Slavers

Mayor Haroum of Baalgad pays out the various rewards to the party and listens carefully as you tell him of your adventure. One thing sticks in his head, a letter that you found that was bound for Kalarel, the evil priest of Orcus you stopped. The note you have reads:

"Greetings, Kalarel,
I have recently learned of your actiity in the area and have an offer for you. During your time in this region, if you should capture any humanoids, we are eager to buy them. We have duergar allies in Thunderspire in need of slave stock. If you are interested, send an envoy back to me. My messengers will show the way.
Krand of the Bloodreavers"

There have been many disappearances over the last several months, some have been our own townspeople but most were travellers coming into or leaving the area. At first I thought it was the Harad or a result of more sinister activities, which you've recently uncovered. Now I think some of these people may have been captured by these slavers, and might still be alive. I know a little of these slavers, they are vile tieflings from Badar, who travel up and down the coast in search of victims. I believe stopping them is your next mission.

(more live discussion to follow)

No comments: